Automatic settings: time and date > our street lights are equipped with a GPS to synchronize the time and date of the driver.
Synchronization is automatic and takes place on a regular basis.
Intelligent Street lighting management
- Programming of the luminous Intensity on a regular basis
- A light sensor can continuously adapt to the dusk and dawn, taking priority over the programming schedule
- A motion sensor changes the light intensity when a person goes under the light
These different settings are made using wireless street lighting system with optimized management and efficiency.
Wireless communication uses ZigBee® – based wireless devices which allow more efficient street lamp system management,
thanks to an advanced interface and control architecture.
Power supply: the Straight street lights are equipped with auxiliary power supplies in order to be able to plug future
options (device charging, Wifi access point …)
Hybrid options: our solar lights can also be hybrid: they incorporate light originating from both natural and electric sources.
They will depend on electric power supply only once the battery is completely discharged and when sunlight is incapable of
supplying sufficient levels of power such as on cloudy and overcast days.
Finishing: different RAL colours and wood finish film coating are available on request
- The Photolight Straight solar street light is available in two heights: 4.50 m and 6 metres.
- The body is made of anodized aluminium, width 25 cm and depth of 11 cm, offers a small footprint while providing
sufficient space for the integration of the photovoltaic panels.
- The number of panels per street light depends on the height of the solar streetlight. Lighting is provided by IP67 LEDs
with a total power of 30 W for the 4,50 metres Straight and 2 x 30 W for the 6 metres Straight.
- The Photolight Straight solar street light is equipped with high-performance lithium battery, built into the body,
which provide high lighting autonomy (for extreme conditions areas, batteries must be buried underground).
Solar panels: each panel has a dimension of 1044 x 209 mm and develops a power between 140
and 210 watt peaks depending on the body
- IP67 LEDs (JP)
- Maximum power 30 watts or 60 watts depending of the dimension of the streetlight
- Luminous flux & Light Output: see data sheets
- LEDs temperature: 4 000K (others on request)
- Batteries 3 x 3.2 V Li-Ion system with dynamic balancing and protection against overload
and discharge integral cells (BMS / VMS)
- Rated power: 960 Wh
- Batteries built into the body
Electronics: Wifi timer