Automatic settings: time and date > our street lights are equipped with a GPS to synchronize the time and date of the driver.
Synchronization is automatic and takes place on a regular basis.
Intelligent Street lighting management
- Programming of the luminous Intensity on a regular basis
- A light sensor can continuously adapt to the dusk and dawn, taking priority over the programming schedule
- A motion sensor changes the light intensity when a person goes under the light
These different settings are made using wireless street lighting system with optimized management and efficiency.
Wireless communication uses ZigBee® – based wireless devices which allow more efficient street lamp system management,
thanks to an advanced interface and control architecture.
Power supply: the Walkway street lights are equipped with auxiliary power supplies in order to be able to plug future
options (device charging, Wifi access point …)
Hybrid options: our solar lights can also be hybrid: they incorporate light originating from both natural and electric sources.
They will depend on electric power supply only once the battery is completely discharged and when sunlight is incapable of
supplying sufficient levels of power such as on cloudy and overcast days.
Finishing: different RAL colours and wood finish film coating are available on request
- The Photolight Walkway solar street light is available in one height: 1 metre.
- The body is made of anodized aluminium and offers a small footprint while providing
sufficient space for the integration of the photovoltaic panels. It is the ideal choice for walkways and gardens.
- There are 3 mono crystalline solar panels. Lighting is provided by one 10W IP67 LED lens
for a luminous flux up to 700 lumens and a light color temperature of 5000 Kelvins.
- The Photolight Walkway solar street light is equipped with high-performance lithium battery, built into the body,
which provide high lighting autonomy (for extreme conditions areas, batteries must be buried underground).
Solar panels: 3 x 26 = 78W
- IP67 LEDs (JP)
- Maximum power 10 watts
- Luminous flux & Light Output: up to 700 lumens
- LEDs temperature: 5 000K
- Battery 1 LiFeP04 12.8 V with auto balancing charging device
- Batteries built into the body
Electronics: Wifi timer